Using the Gym at Wolfson College
The Gym at Wolfson is open every day according to the time slots mentioned on the College main site.
Covid Secure User Guide
- Maximum 3 people at one time
- Access the gym with your University card for capacity monitoring and NHS test & trace (you must authenticate your card first; see below)
- Sanitise your hands before and after using the gym
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Depart the gym at the allotted time
- Bring your own water bottles
- Maintain Social Distancing
- No users allowed in gym during designated cleaning times
The following Members of the College have permission to access the gym.
- Current Students
- Current Fellows
- Current CRAs
- Permanent Staff
At the current time, no external users or guests of college members are allowed.
All users of the Gym must be aged 18 or older.
Unless you fit the eligibility criteria listed above, you will not be able to use the Gym. We only have a small Gym here at Wolfson and we have to prioritise usage for these groups.
If you are in the list above, your University card needs to be enabled before you can use the Gym.
To have your card enabled, please click on the "Raven authentication" button below. You will have to authenticate yourself using your Raven password and then accept the terms and conditions on the following page before access is granted.Raven authentication